ABOUT THE INSTITUTE
The Cardinal Santos Medical Center (CSMC) Sports Medicine Institute: The MVP Clinic offers the latest in the care of professional and recreational athletes- from the treatment and prevention of injuries, to proper conditioning and nutrition. With cutting-edge technologies, we can help you reach your full potential and get you in the best shape of your life, safely and effectively.
Our Sports Medicine Specialists are all board-certified, with extensive world-class training and a wealth of experience in providing accurate diagnoses and evidence-based treatment approaches in injury management and prevention.
Whether you an elite competitor, an aspiring sportsman, a weekend warrior, a child just starting a hobby or a senior citizen simply wanting to enjoy life minus the usual twinges and niggles, The CSMC Sports Medicine Institute: The MVP Clinic is the place for you.
DELIGHTFUL PATIENT JOURNEY
- CONSULTATION: Healing starts with the right diagnosis.
- TREATMENT: Programs for all conditions through individualized, patient-centered plan.
- MAINTENANCE: Now we get you in the best possible shape, focusing on injury-prevention.
- Targeted Radio Frequency: This gives off energy to decrease swelling, relieve
pain, relax muscles and promote faster healing.
- Super Inductive System: Do you notice numbness, weakness, tingling sensations
or shooting pain going down your extremities? This uses electromagnetic waves and works best for these conditions. It even speeds up fracture healing.
- Shockwave: Produces air pressure that turns into soothing vibrations. Best for tight muscles and troublesome “knots”.
- High-Intensity Laser: This non-invasive treatment uses wavelengths that
produce deep penetrating warmth for instant pain relief. It also accelerates healing and reduces swelling.
- Cryotherapy: This is popular among athletes, especially after a grueling match or heavy training. It helps relieve muscle and joint swelling to get you back exercising in no time.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma: Using the patient’s own blood, this 30-minute,
out-patient clinic procedure follows the principle of stem cell therapy.
Learn more about The Cardinal Santos Medical Center Sports Medicine Institute by calling us at 8727-0001 local 5101 or 09692231445 / 09452880184.