Suite of Services
Comprehensive Vascular and Wound Care Center
Wound healing is a multidisciplinary service that provides specialized treatment for chronic or non-healing wounds – wounds that does not show improvement in four weeks or is not totally healed in eight weeks. These types of wounds can lead to life threatening infections, amputation, and debilitating health problems.
The Comprehensive Vascular and Wound Care Center is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of chronic vascular wounds. With this, patients suffering from hard-to-heal wounds that are resistant to traditional forms of treatment are given access to expert care through a team of highly trained and experienced doctors and nurses specializing in wound treatment and management. Most patients are ready to go home within an hour of their procedure.
The Wound Care Center is a leader in amputation prevention and offers several additional benefits to patients and their families including improved disease management, enhanced patient satisfaction, integrated, more convenient patient care, and reduced inpatient re-admission.
Vascular Care Services:
- Complete and focused care for all types of vascular diseases
- Thorough evaluation of vascular disorders through advanced diagnostics
- Advanced and expert care of complex vascular disorders
- Minimally invasive surgery in the management and treatment of vascular diseases
- Vascular access placement and continuity of its care
- Education and long term care of the patient with vascular disorder
Wound Care Services:
- Comprehensive and thorough evaluation and assessment of the wound
- Personalized and specialized treatment plan in the management and care of complex wound
- Advanced and latest products in the treatment of acute and chronic wounds
- Extensive and thorough patient and family education on wound care management, treatment and prevention of recurrences.
The Comprehensive Vascular and Wound Care Center is open Mondays to Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. For inquiries, you may call 727-0001 local 5305 or 6562648.