Suite of Services
The first endoscopy center in the country established in 1974, currently one of the premiere facilities in the assessment and treatment of gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary diseases and still expanding.
Complementing its state-of-the-art equipment are the highly competent and dedicated physicians who are considered to be among the best in the field of gastroenterology.
Through the years, we have grown into a more specialized unit in our pursuit to become the center of excellence in gastrointestinal procedures.
This procedure is also known as esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) , upper GI endoscopy, or panendoscopy. An endoscope is used to visualize the patient’s esophagus, stomach and duodenum. It provides direct visualization to confirm the presence of conditions such as inflammation, ulcers, and tumors. EGD also enables the physician to perform endoscopic treatments such as biopsies, removal of polyps, and control of bleeding.
A colonoscopy is the endoscopic examination of the large bowel and the distal part of the small bowel. The procedure helps find ulcers, polyps, tumors and areas of inflammation or bleeding. It is recommended for anyone 50 years of age and older or for anyone with a family history of colorectal cancer or polyps. Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) ERCP is a procedure that combines endoscopy and x-ray to visualize the gall bladder, bile ducts, and ducts of the pancreas under fluoroscopic guidance. It is useful in diagnosing and treating problems like jaundice or abdominal pain related to gall bladder, biliary tract and pancreatic diseases. Therapies such as stone removal and stent insertion for biliary and pancreatic duct obstructions may be performed.
- Video Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Video Colonoscopy
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hemoclip Application
- Argon Plasma Coagulation (APC)
- Heater Probe
- Rubber Band Ligation (RBL) of varices/ hemorrhoids
- Cyanoacrylate Injection
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection(EMR)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) Placement
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastro-Jejunostomy (PEG-J)
- Bioenteric Intragastric Balloon (BIB) Insertion
- Dilatation of stricture
- Self-Expandable Metallic Stent (SEMS) Insertion
- Infrared Coagulation of Hemorrhoids (IRC)
- Foreign Body Extraction
Liver & Pancreatico-Biliary Tract
- Liver Biopsy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography(ERCP)
- Biomechanical Stone Lithotripsy
- Balloon or Basket Stone Extraction
- Dilatation of biliary stricture
- Self-Expandable Metallic/ Plastic Stent Insertion
(+632) 727-0001 local 4208
Direct Line: (+632) 725-3173