Suite of Services
Diabetes, Endocrine, Metabolic, and Nutrition Center
Did you know that obesity is a form of malnutrition? According to the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization, the Philippines is one of two developing countries in the world with the highest level of obesity, a disease associated with diabetes, hypertension, heart attack, stroke, impotence, gallstones and some cancers. The incidence rates of obesity and diabetes are expected to increase as more and more Filipinos fall trap to poor food choices and unhealthy lifestyle.
The Diabetes, Endocrine, Metabolic, and Nutrition Center of CSMC is a one-stop clinic for patients with endocrine and metabolic disorders through comprehensive evaluation of a patient’s health for diagnosis and treatment. Its team of diabetes, endocrine, and nutrition specialists provide counseling and education program through one-on-one sessions, group discussion, and behavioral interventions customized to the needs of each patient with chronic ifestyle disease like diabetes and obesity.
- Diabetes screening
- Diabetes comprehensive and complications work up
- Gestational diabetes screening panel
- Diabetes education modules (basic and comprehensive)
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM)
- Weight management with lifestyle intervention
- Endocrine dynamic testing
- Screening for DMT2 in children
- Screening for metabolic syndrome and obesity in children
- Pediatrics type 1 diabetes panel (insulin level)
The Diabetes, Endocrine, Metabolic, and Nutrition Center is open Mondays to Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. To schedule a consultation, you may call 727-0001 local 5302.