News and Health Information>
News and Updates
News and Health Information
Take Your Executive Check-Up in The Philippines to A New Level with CSMC
August 13, 2021
Why should you take an executive check-up in the Philippines at CSMC?
- A state-of-the-art Wellness Center
- You can choose an executive check-up package that meets your needs
- Doctors will offer wellness counseling for better health
Many people think getting an executive check-up in the Philippines is expensive. What many fail to realize is that executive check-ups, also known as routine physical examinations or preventive health checks, are deemed as a smart investment. It is the easiest and safest way to ensure your body is healthy and free from undiagnosed diseases.
With the prevalence of a sedentary lifestyle and as an individual’s body ages, chances for developing chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and cancer increases, resulting in costly and fatal medical complications .In fact, in the Philippines, these diseases result in about 300,000 deaths every year. The good news is, with early detection and proper treatment guidance from executive check-ups, the chances of preventing or recovering from these diseases can be significantly increased.
If you’re looking for the best and most affordable executive check-up in the Philippines, then Cardinal Santos Medical Center (CSMC) is your top choice. The CSMC Wellness Center offers a wide range of executive check-up health packages for anyone who wants to evaluate their health. Continue reading on to learn more.
A State-Of-The-Art Wellness Center
CSMC always stayed true to its mission of providing quality healthcare to patients. This being said, the hospital opened a state-of-the-art Wellness Center dedicated to executive check-up appointments. It is equipped with top-notch diagnostic machines like X-rays, ultrasounds, PET/CT scans, mammography machines, and many more.
Upon stepping into the well-designed ECU Wellness Center, professional medical staff will be guiding you throughout the entire executive check-up procedure and answer your every concern.
You Can Choose an Executive Check-Up Package That Meets Your Needs
At CSMC, executive check-up packages were developed by the top physicians based on universally accepted health standards. Each one is designed to give patients a comprehensive, preventive evaluation of their physical health.
As a patient, you can choose a package that establishes a baseline measure of your overall health or a custom package that focuses on a particular health issue that highly concerns you. Here are some of the executive check-up packages you can avail at CSMC:
● Comprehensive Executive Check-Up Packages - the comprehensive executive checkup includes heart rate screening, lipid profiling, creatinine screening, blood pressure screening, urinalysis, fecalysis, chest x-ray, CBC, abdomen ultrasound, and medical history and dietary counseling.
● Male and Female Executive Check-Up Packages - aims to address gender-specific health needs through prostate-specific antigen screening, breast ultrasound/mammography, lipid profiling, paps smear, transvaginal ultrasound, and 2D echo with Doppler study.
● Cardiovascular Executive Check-Up Package - an extensive cardiac evaluation for patients who want to focus on heart issues including CBC, electrocardiograms (ECG), treadmill stress test, and echocardiogram ultrasound.
● Diabetic-Vascular Executive Check-Up Package - recommended for patients who are at high risk for developing diabetes or diabetic symptoms, especially for those with heart problems such as hypertension. This can include a fasting blood sugar (FBS) test, glucose tolerance test, and hemoglobin A1C test.
● Pediatric and Student Executive Check-Up Package - CSMC pediatric and student check-up packages include routine fecalysis, chest x-ray, child obesity, CBC, and urinalysis exams.
● Elderly Executive Check-Up Package - aims to diagnose elderly diseases through screening exams like CBC, blood chemistry, glucose, potassium, sodium, creatinine, total cholesterols, calcium tests, routine urinalysis, fecalysis, and whole abdomen ultrasound.
Doctors Will Offer Wellness Counselling for Better Health
After your executive check-up, you will receive a comprehensive medical report that assesses your overall health status. This detailed assessment will be used by CSMC’s expert doctors to provide you wellness counseling that best fits your medical condition. They can recommend lifestyle/dietary changes and other appropriate treatments to help reduce your health risks. Depending on the results of the physical examination, the doctor may also recommend a sub-specialist.
How to prepare for your Executive Check-Up at CSMC
When you visit CSMC’s Wellness Center for an executive checkup, various exams will be conducted to help determine potential health risks accurately. Make sure to prepare for the tests beforehand for a smooth and hassle-free procedure by listing all the medication you take, jotting down all your health concerns, securing a copy of your previous medical records (if you will be consulting with a new doctor), and scheduling your appointment in advance.
If you want to ensure your executive check-up in the Philippines is done professionally and accurately, head to CSMC! Make wellness a part of your daily living and save yourself from costly future healthcare spending or unexpected chronic diseases.
For more information on our executive check-up packages in the Philippines, you may contact the CSMC Wellness Center at 727-0001 local 3005 or 724-9016. You may also direct your inquiries to our website by clicking here.